Monday, April 13, 2009

You can call me "Bam Bam!"


Hello out there! Sorry I haven't checked in lately but I have been soooooo busy! I am crawling ALL over the place and I move lightening fast! Mom can barely keep up with me! I have recently discovered I LOVE to bang on everything. I have an actual drum that mom bought me, however, that keeps me interested for about 5 seconds. I would much rather bang and hit the windows, walls, the floor, entertainment center (oops I wasn't supposed to admit that!).  I also love to throw things, which seems to get mom all excited cuz she claps like a crazy woman when I do. I throw balls of course, but I also love to throw blocks, balls, bottles, oh and my spoon! (that actually gets her mad)
I have a little tooth and one still coming in, which is really annoying but I guess I need it. I am eating Cheerios all by myself, and I think I have developed an addiction to Puffs. Thanks ma....
All in all, things are pretty good. Ok, gotta go read/eat some books!
Peace
BFT/Bam Bam

No comments: